The Corona virus outbreak has caused a lot of fear worldwide but there is one very important thing that you and your family can do to help stay protected.
WASH YOUR HANDS!
WASH YOUR CHILD’S HANDS!
I know, it shouldn’t take an outbreak for people to realize how necessary it is to always practice good hand hygiene but here we are. Read the highly recommended tips below to keep the germs away:
- Make sure both you and your child(ren) are using soap and water; effectively washing your hands for 60 seconds from start to finish (sing the Happy Birthday song twice)
- If your child is not old enough to do so on their own, assist them. Small children need to have clean hands as well. (Think about how many things they touch and how often they use their hands for eating, comfort while teething, etc.)
- Keep disinfectant wipes in your home, diaper bag, purse, car, desk, etc.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol while on the go or when soap and water is not available (always supervise children)
- Avoid contact with anyone experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms
- If you need to sneeze/cough, do not do so in your hand - teach your little ones this
- Boost those immune systems!
SHARE THIS BLOG WITH FAMILY/FRIENDS!